Mrs. Clayton

Mrs. Clayton

Kensley V, Student Writer

Mrs. Clayton is a teacher in training this year in Mrs. Lee’s ELA class for team Thor.  I asked her what her favorite vacation was and why. She said her favorite vacation was when she went to Hawaii with her family. She went on hikes, snorkeled, and got shaved ice with ice cream and sat on the beach reading. She saw dolphins, sea turtles, and even a whale! That trip sounds really fun! I also asked her what her favorite thing to do with her family was. Her favorite thing to do with her family is to go to the park. She has a park right next to her house so she likes to go a lot. She plays soccer, lava monster, infection tag with her kids, and skateboarding or biking on the path. That sounds like fun things to do with your family. She grew up in Northern Carolina. She says she loves her hometown and it’s a really beautiful place. It has rolling hills, creeks, and lots of orchards and vineyards. She got to go to the beach and the mountains.  I asked her what her favorite food is and she likes Diet Coke, gummy candy, and whipped cream straight from the can. She really likes buttery bread, toast, rolls, and croissants.  Her favorite movie she has seen in a while is Jo Jo Rabbit.  I asked her what she likes to do over the holidays and she says she loves to travel. She doesn’t even care where she goes but she likes going out and discover something new. She’s going to So Cal over winter break and she hopes to see something new.